June 25: Interdenominational Ecumenical Services in the Virgin Islands.
June 28: St. Thomas – St. John Living Legends of Culture Presentation and Reception at the SeaGrape Restaurant Sponsored by FirstBank.
June 30: Clear Deh Road Art Exhibition at Fort Frederik on St. Croix, at 4 PM. Sponsored by FirstBank.
June 30: St. Croix Living Legends of Culture Presentation and Reception. Sponsored by FirstBank, and the Call of the Conch Sponsored by Cruzan Rum and the Buccaneer Hotel.
July 2: St. Patrick’s Catholic Church Commemorative Holy Mass at 11 AM. Livestreamed by the 175th Emancipation Commemoration Committee.
July 2: Fort to Fort Freedom Ride on St. Croix at 8 AM. Sponsored by Tropical Shipping
- Fort to Fort Freedom Walk on St. Croix at 5 AM. Sponsored by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines.
- Fort to Fort Freedom Race at 7 AM. Sponsored by Southland Gaming.
- Emancipation Day Parade at the Post Office, Frederiksted at 9:30 AM.
- Tribute to the Ancestors – Libation at Buddhoe Park at 10 AM.
- Official Emancipation Ceremony at Buddhoe Park at 11 AM / Official Emancipation Ceremony Simulcasted at Emancipation Garden on St. Thomas and Slim Man’s Locale on St. John at 11 AM / Broadcasted by WTJX and Livestreamed by the 175th Emancipation Commemoration Committee, and Powered by Viya.
- Emancipation Luncheon on the Pier: Freedom, Feast & Folklore at 1 PM. Sponsored by VI Port Authority and Cruzan Rum.
- 175th Emancipation Day Fireworks at 8 PM. Sponsored by Diageo USVI’s Captain Morgan.
- “Unshackled” Music Festival in Freedom City at 8:30 PM. Sponsored by Diageo USVI’s Captain Morgan.